May lose my front teeth and may need a bridge. Can someone please recommend a Prostidontist in Boca Raton or fort Lauderdale?

I am devastated! I just found out one of my front teeth which has a porcelain crown over it may have serious decay. The tooth under the crown may not be able to be saved. I also have bad gums which I recently had lasered as well as both partial bridges and crowns with implants. I desperately need to find a Really good Prostidontist in BOCA, West Palm Beach or Fort Lauderdale, FL who is a true artist! I have suffered with bad teeth all my life and it has been horrible. Please advise some names.

Research doctors on this site....#DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
I would recommend researching the doctors on this site. I always tell people to judge the dentist on the quality of the before and after photos of their actual patients.  You may find a doctor that says they're the best, but before and after photos will give you a good indication of what you can expect. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100

Saint Louis Dentist