Liposuction near Boca Raton, FL?

Has anyone had a good experience and results with a doctor near Boca raton FL for liposuction? Thanks

Liposuction in Boca Raton

In general, searching for a plastic surgeon near you requires some research. It is important that you find a board-certified plastic surgeon to perform your liposuction. A reliable resource for finding board-certified surgeons is the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery website. There, you can search for surgeons by zip code. It is also important to view many before and after photos of a surgeon’s work to view their results. At my Boca Raton office, we offer a selection of body-contouring procedures, including liposuction and ultrasonic liposuction. Good luck with your search.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Finding a Liposuction Surgeon

If you're looking for a plastic surgeon to perform your liposuction procedure, the most important thing you want to look for is a highly accredited, board certified plastic surgeon with many years of liposuction experience. You should also look at the surgeons' before and after photos to ensure they are in line with your goals and expectations. Once you've narrowed down your list of qualified surgeons, schedule an in-person consultation with them. By speaking with a surgeon in person, you will feel more comfortable about making a final decision. Good luck!

Liposuction - finding my surgeon

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • Your best first step is to find Board Certified Plastic Surgeons near you.
  • To do this, go to the website of the American College of Plastic Surgeons
  • Then search for those in or near your zip code -
  • Study their web pages and see if the surgeon seems right for you -
  • Then make one or more appointments and you will be in good hands.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Liposuction near boca

There are many highly trained and qualified surgeons in and near boca raton florida.  Do your research, finding a qualified surgeon who focuses their entire practice on aesthetic/cosmetic surgery is your best bet. good luck

We offer power assisted liposuction and fat grafting if necessary in a state of the art facility.  Best wishes!