Had a tattoo removed. The area of the tattoo is lighter than my skin! Is there a product that can help even my skin tone?(photo)

I got the ink off with laser tattoo removal but now the area of the tattoo is lighter than my skin. Meaning I still have the highlight of the tattoo there. Is there anything I can do to even out the skin tones so it can permanently remove the noticeable difference in my skin. Now it's extremely noticeable that I had a tattoo there. How can you help me please?

Hypopigmentation after Laser Tattoo removal

Thanks for your question. Often the pigment will gradually come back though it may take a handful of months. Getting some sun exposure on the area (use sunscreen, don't get a sunburn) can help speed the process up as well.Best,Lisa Vuich, MD

Nashua Physician

Improving hypopigmentation after tattoo removal

I have seen case reports of improving this using Latisse. It needs to penetrate the skin so a laser or microneedling needs to been done to do this. I think it needs to be done numerous times. I have no experience but this would be the only solution I know of currently. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD