How much does it cost to do a tummy tuck? Also, is there any free consultation?

Tummy Tuck & Consultation Cost

The price of a tummy tuck will vary depending on many factors.  This procedure can vary between $3,000-$12,000 dollars, depending on the surgeon, where you choose to have the procedure done, and the amount of skin and fat that needs to be removed. Also, whether a consultation is free depends on the surgeon and his or her individual practice.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Tummy Tuck and Consultations

The total cost of a tummy tuck will vary among different plastic surgeons and also depends on the surgical facility where the surgery is performed.  The three parts of the total fee include the surgeon's fee, the surgical facility charge, and the anesthesiologist's fee.  All of these can vary depending on the extent of the surgery and the time it takes.  In my practice, I would estimate a general ballpark range of $5,000 for so-called mini tuck to an upper limit of $8,000-$9,000.  This is a total package estimate, including surgical facility charges, anesthesiologist fees, and surgeon's fees.  Different doctors have different policies regarding the consultation.  I charge a modest fee, which is subtracted from the cost of surgery if you proceed but there are some doctors who don't.

Richard G. Schwartz, MD

How much is a tummy tuck?

A tummy tuck can be priced anywhere from $5k to $13k depending on multiple varying factors. It's best to see a board certified plastic surgeon in person for an evaluation and quote matching your specific needs.

Thank you for your question and good luck!

Melinda Lacerna, MD FACS

Tummy Tuck Pricing

The cost of an abdominoplasty depends upon what is required and ranges anywhere from ~$4000 for a mini-tummy tuck to >$10,000 for a lower body lift. Our office provides free consultations. Be sure to see at least 3 board certified plastic surgeons before making your decision.

David Bogue, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

The consultation is Free.

In my practice the consultation is free. A standard tummy tuck costs about $7500 for everything. I hope this helps. 

Itzhak Nir, MD, FACS

Tummy Tuck Fees

Here in South Florida, most initial consultations are complimentary. Fees vary fairly widely here with the most common range between $4000.00 - $10,000. Remember though, "shop the doctor, not the price".

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Cost for a Tummy Tuck

You will find that fees vary among surgeons depending on geographical area and expertise of the surgeon. Many surgeons offer a consultation at no cost but again this will vary between surgeons. Be sure to see two or three  Board Certified Plastic Surgeons and pick one more by how comfortable you feel than the cost. Look at before and after pictures and read reviews that are posted online. Good luck.

Miguel Delgado, MD

Tummy tuck and costs, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
My recommendation is to send your photos to us to give you a personalised advice.
The total investment for this procedure rounds $ 5,600USD "All Inclusive Package".
But, currently there are important limited seasonal offers with which you can get even better price.
For more information please contact us and ask for our Limited Discount Coupons.
God bless you,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Tummy tuck / Mini Tummy Tuck /Abdominoplasty/ Liposuction/ Reverse Abdominoplasty/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

Tummy Tuck - Cost?

Thank you for your question. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area. The cost for a tummy tuck commonly ranges from $8,000 - $11,000. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he or she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Hope this helps and good luck with your procedure.