Consistent pain all over buttocks and leg after seroma drainage. Should I get any tests done?

It's been 7 days since seroma was drained through incision and this pain will not go away. I only feel some relief when laying down steady after taking meds ( Gabapentin 200 3xday/ Valium every 8hrs/ hydromorphome every 6hr). Also 2 antibiotics. Dr said pain is related to implants and sciatica and there's no need to worry. But that happened only after the seroma. I didn't have this pain in the 3 weeks post op after I got the implants. I can't barely walk or stand. Should I get any tests done?

Pain after Butt Implant

I'm Really sorry to hear your story. To answer your question we need to know where was your implant placed,  if it was intramuscular, you don't need to worry and it will go away in approximately 1 month, the most common cause of this pain is an irritation of the sciatic nerve do to contact with blood/seroma, it looks like your PS is doing a correct treatment for your case. If your Implant is placed in a sub-muscular plane, it will definitely need a proper diagnose to see if is not misplaced and in contact with the nerve. If this is the case, you will need revision to correctly place your implant.

Best of Luck,

Dr. Luis Redondo