Had breast lift and implants 1 1/2yrs ago. Right breast implant sits higher, breasts uneven, thinking I need another revision.

20 Yrs ago I had reduction surgery. 1 1/2 ys ago had lift with 200cc implants..Had 3 revisions done. Still not right. Last revision, surgeon opened rt and tried to remove some scar tissue and open pocket so implant would drop, that was this past May and it's even higher now. Lt side he placed my fat, to try to even out, not even. Lt breast sits nice rt is an issue. I do massage breasts. but to no avai..Help

Breasts

If you have had so much difficulty with implants, maybe it is best to remove them and do fat grafting in their place.  Photos would help better ascertain your situation.  Best wishes, Dr. T. 

Breast issues

You would have to be seen in person to determine what is best for you. Best of luck with your decision to move forward.

In person consultation

Only seeing some surgeons for in person consultation will help you TRY to resolve this issue. Without this, there is no way for a surgeon to assist you with this issue online.