My dermatologist used the method of freezing moles and some brown spots on my face.

My face does not have an scab but it is red am wondering is this normal?

Plato's Scar Serum after mole removal

I would recommend using Plato's Scar Serum on the areas to minimize scarring and improve the overall outcome. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Cryotherapy

Thank you for your question. When lesions are frozen using liquid nitrogen, the expected progression would be some redness, possible blistering, scabbing over, then the scab will fall off leaving a light spot. With that being said, the normality of the redness you are experiencing depends on when you had the lesions frozen. I highly recommend you redirect your question to the dermatologist that performed the procedure. Take care and good luck.

Reuel Aspacio, MD, FAAD

Knowing What's Normal

I'm not sure when you had your procedure and it's hard to say without a picture. Some redness can be normal, but you may need laser treatment, I suggest you please speak to your physician or go to a laser expert for an evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.