Are there any recommended compression garments for working out during weight loss?
Doctor Answers 3
Body lift - comprression garments during weight loss
- Congratulations on your losing weight and getting fit - a fantastic achievement.
- Surgical support garments are likely to give you the support you need.
- It sounds as though you need a short leg body suit -
- Two good manufacturers are Marena (in Georgia) and Design Veronique in California.
- If you go to their websites, you should find something that seems to suit you and order it.
- You can try a girdle garment but generally the waist bands are too tight for comfort.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.