Do I need a lift? (photos)

I've seen women with similar sag as me that didn't get a lift. I want a natural sag but larger size. Do I need a lift to achieve the results I want?

Do I need a lift ?

if  a pencil can hold alone under your breasts, then there is sagging, then yes, in theory you would need a lift.the implant sizes need to be decided between you, your body and your surgeon.you should consult with a Board Certified Plastic surgeon with experience in cosmetic breast surgery.good luck,F. Mussat

Do I need a lift?

Thanks for your inquiry, if you were my patient I would recommend a lift.  I suggest you have a few in person consultations and best of luck.  

Do I need a lift?

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos, a breast lift with implants would be a great option.  You can still maintain a natural appearance with this procedure.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Breast implant with lift

Hello and thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for a breast implant with a lift.  The size of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Breast lift

If some part of your breast hangs below the fold of your breast, then you may benefit from a breast lift. From your pictures you would be a candidate for a breast lift with or without implant. I would recommend having a consultation with an experienced, board certified plastic surgeon to formulate a plan that is best for you.

Do I need a lift?

After looking at the photos, I would suggest a lift. Certainly just a breast augmentation alone could be done, but that will not get rid of the sagging position of your breasts. I have seen this done and without a lift, the breasts will still be elongated and lower than optimal. I have seen some patients who will except this as the final result, but it would look much better with a lift. 

W. John Bull, MD