I had my BBL on August 4th and I have a party on August 20th. Is it okay to go one night out without a compression garment?

Compression garment

It is important that you consult with your doctor with any questions or concerns you may have, as each surgeon has different post operative protocols. If your doctor recommended you keep the compression garment on longer than the 20th, then I would definitely listen to his advice and keep it on. We recommend keeping the compression garment on for up to 4 weeks for optimal results. I hope this helps!
Good luck in your recovery!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Compression garment after surgery

Thank you for your question. Ultimately you will need to have this discussion with your plastic surgeon as they know your situation best. At ~ 2 weeks after surgery, you will probably feel more comfortable with the compression garment on. Best, Dr. Kludt

Nathan Kludt, MD
Stockton Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon