What is the average price for silicone implants with a lift in the Chicago area?

What are the final cost. I have been researching different surgeons and none of them list any pricing.

Price of breast implants and lift

There are numerous considerations with a breast lift with or without implants. For example, the cost can vary based on using saline vs. silicone gel implants. Also, there are different kind of lifts which can vary greatly in costs. The costs can vary from about $6,000 to about $16,000. I would recommend having a consultation with an experieneced, board certified plastic surgeon to come up with a specific plan for you and an exact cost.