What can be done for my breasts to be closer together and a more rounded shape? (photos)

Breast augmentation concerns

Hi,

Thanks for posting your question. I am happy to try and help you.

The best advice that I can give you is that you should accept your natural breast shape like you accept your height. Trying to give you more cleavage will drive your nipples even more towards your armpits. So you would not like that. So you would need a breast lift and that comes with scars. For you, it would be a lot of scars. So you have to determine if you want the scars or accept a nice natural breast shape.

You can certainly get implants to be more rounded, but your shape will not allow more cleavage without the lift.

Dr. Michael J. Brown
Northern Virginia Plastic Surgeon

What can be done to bring breasts closer together.

Augmentation alone probably will not get you there as the implant is centered under the nipple to enhance your current breast shape, rounder with improved projection but not closer together. A breast lift might bring the nipple more to center and enhance medial fill, and an exam by a board certified surgeon will help you sort out options.

Lift with implants

A lift with implants seems to be your best option for more perk and to get the breasts closer together. Also, choosing the correct shape and profile implant is very important in terms of how close the breasts are after the procedure.

Elizabeth A. Kinsley, MD
Covington Plastic Surgeon

Breasts closer together

From the look of the photographs you have supplied, it looks to me that a breast left with or without a small implant would bring the breasts closer together on the chest wall. I recommend you being examined in person by a  board-certified plastic surgeon in your region

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Breast closer together

from your photos a breast lift with implants will give give you your desire look. A lift will help reshape your breast and implants will give you the fuller medial look.

Deborah Sillins, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

What can be done for my breasts to be closer together and a more rounded shape?

My over the internet guess is a breast lifting operation. But only in person examination allows that determination.....

Hi... thank you for the question and photos... in order to achieve this i suggest you a breast augmentation, with round silicone implants. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Based on your photos a breast lift with implants may be your be4st option to achieve your desired result. For more information please read the link below:

Shape

Your breast shape is influenced by two things, your current breast shape and the implant. It may sound simple but the point is I would choose a large highly filled round implant and then look at your breast shape. From your side view  I believe that you do not need a breast lift. But that would take closer examination to be sure. In any case you most definitely could achieve a very round full book! Make sure you express this to the plastic surgery you choose to work with!Good luck! 

Mark T. Boschert, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Improving breast shape

Thanks for your question and photos.  From what you are showing in your pictures I think you might be helped with a breast lift and possibly a small implant.  I would recommend a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who can examine your breasts and provide an accurate assessment.  Best of luck!

Josh Waltzman, MD, MBA
Long Beach Physician