Rhinoplasty and chin implant doctor in Greater Chicago area?

Hi, I am interested in rhinoplasty and maybe a chin implant. I am struggling to find the right surgeon. I am willing to go to a few consultations, but there are so many plastic surgeons in the greater Chicago area, it has been difficult to narrow down. I was wondering if any doctors had recommendations of who to go to (or not go to).

Rhinoplasty

There are many excellent surgeons in Chicago.  You can start your search on the ASPS or ASAPS websites. Best of luck.

Rhinoplasty

You should review where the doctor went to school and what hospitals they are associated with as a start.Doctors who do a majority of cosmetic surgery are members of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery so they should be a member of that society. Most importantly the surgeon should do a significant number of rhinoplasty surgeries and in your case have experience with chin and facial bone work.

Rhinoplasty and chin implant doctor

It is possible to go and find a surgeon through the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. In addition, look for a surgeon who has extensive experience in both procedures for best results. The rhinoplasty procedure is much harder than the chin implant procedure, so start there.  For more information, diagrams of the chin implants themselves and many before and after examples, please see the link and the video below 

Rhinoplasty Doctor in Chicago

Thank you very much for your question.

There are many excellent surgeons in Chicago, and several with extensive rhinoplasty experience.  You probably won't get a doctor on this forum to give specific recommendations on whom to go to (or not go to).  I recommend you search using RealSelf, or the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website to find doctors in the area, look at their websites and before/after photos, contact the office to see if they will do a virtual consultation to save you some driving, and then visit the practices you are ultimately considering.  Some practices offer computer simulation to help you view your postoperative result, which you may find helpful (we have the Vectra system).

Dr. Michael Epstein

MAE Plastic Surgery

Northbrook, IL