Is it normal for my tummy not to look tight after a tummy tuck that I had done on 2/9/16? When I sit I still have fat rolls

3 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
At this point (3 months post-po) the swelling is normal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Tummy Tuck Post Op

Congratulations on a great result - technically speaking.Tummy tuck results are always judged standing as you are. The abdo roll, recurring on sitting, is age dependant. All the elastic fibres in your abdominal skin are not gone – hence your pre-op appearance and roll on sitting.

Geoffrey Barnett, MBBS
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Choosing a surgeon, getting the best results

Probably should look tight.  Pictures would help..  The outcome is totally based on the skill training and experience of the surgeon.  If they did not pull you tight enough, then you will have a bad outcome.