Do you think Liposculpture will fix the uneven depression/indents on the side of my hips? (photo)

I'm get a breast aug and liposculture with fat transfer to fix the indents that I hate so much. My right one is deeper than my left one. I'm not really going thru it for a bigger booty even tho that will be an extra plus but more to look more curvy in the hip area. (I don't have much belly fat)

Do you think Liposculpture will fix the uneven depression/indents on the side of my hips?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift…

You appear to be a good candidate

Based on the pictures, I think there is room for improvement with both liposuction and fat transfer. That said, an examination is mandatory in order to set realistic expectations as well as an honest discussion of what you anticipate and what can be delivered.

The main problem with doing fat transfer to the hips is often the lack of base into which to graft the fat. In order for fat transfer to work, the fat has to be placed into a bed of existing tissue. 

Mats Hagstrom, M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Liposuction combined with fat grafting to the dents, if necessary, should produce a nice improvement.  I would search for the surgeon who you feel is most likely to give you the best results. Look at reviews and before and after pictures on that surgeon's website.

Liposuction candidate

Based on the photographs it appears that you will be a good candidate for liposuction to improve the contours on your hips and flanks.

Liposuction and fat transfer

Dear Stephlova91,
I agree that you do not have a lot of extra fat stores throughout your body based on the photos that you posted.  However, it appears that there may be enough in our love handles, inner thighs, back, belly and possible outer thighs (if you wanted those reduced a little) or your arms (can't tell very well in the photos) in order to fill in the outer depressions of you buttocks.  I perform fat transfer to the buttocks on thin patients often. Seek a consultation with a plastic surgeon who specializes in gluteal shaping.  Best wishes.

BBL

Its true tha you dont have much fat, but i think it will be enough to treat those indents you hate, you have a really nice shape, and will be even better after this fat transfer. I do think that other areas will need to be treated to harvest the amount of fat you need besides your abdomen, but i think there is enough.

Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with experience in Fat Transfer, and discuss your expectations.

Best of Luck, and if there is anything i can do for you, dont be afraid to ask.

Dr. Luis Redondo

Luis Eduardo Redondo, MD

Body reshaping and a Breast Augmentation

There are multiple ways to treat the lateral thighs including recently approved Cool Smooth application.  This works by freezing the fat on the outer thigh.