I had breast implant replacement 8 days ago. Will the implants drop and fill in the bottom part of my breasts?

I had 270 cc saline, over the muscle replaced with 260 cc silicone under the muscle. My surgeon removed some skin at the bottom of each breast to give a slight lift. My right breast, more than my left, now has fleshy skin at the bottom and my nipples are pointing down. My question is will the implants drop and fill in the bottom part of my breasts or will I have to have another surgery and place the implants on top of the muscle again to get the desired fullness at the bottom?

Result

Thank you for the question and without an examination, pre and post op photos and a review of the operative note it is impossible to say

Dr Corbin

1 week post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. Its too early to talk about results. In my practice, after performing your kind of surgery I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.  In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Respectfully 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast implants

Not sure how to respond without photos. Sometimes patients need a lift, and sometimes the implants start out a bit high. 

I would give it more time, but from what you describe it is possible that you would have benefited from a lift procedure at the time of your surgery. Assuming you didn't need a lift, then it is essential that the pectoralis muscle be released along the inframammary crease to allow the implant to "drop" into its proper position.  If you truly have nipples pointing down at this point, then a lift procedure likely was needed. I would discuss this with your PS to see your options.