A person is taking a Blood-thinner, are they a candidate for VASER Shape?

VASER Shape

You should be fine, but need clearance from your doctor. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

VASER Shape

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

There are very few contraindications for Vaser Shape

It really doesn't matter if you have any other medical problems or are on medications to be considered a candidate for Vaser Shape.  It is a non-invasive procedure that cause little to no injury and therefore has almost no risk.  The only people who I recommend to wait on treatments are those who recently underwent traditional liposuction.  However, I do recommend Vaser Shape two weeks after liposuction to decrease swelling and improve outcome.