Is this bleeding normal 1 week post op? (Photos)

I had a lollipop lift and breast augmentation. I wear the strap and surgical bra 24/7. I stopped wearing gauze yesterday. It only bleeds this tiny amount each day. I finished my antibiotics this morning. It doesn't hurt but it itches a little. I'm not alarmed but should I be?

1 week post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

ITs early to talk about results.In my practice, after performing a BA+BL I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.  In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards

Bleeding after surgery

Thank you for your question and photos.  From what I can see on the photo, you have mild bleeding from the incision onto the steristrips.  This is not that uncommon after surgery and does not appear to be serious.  Always best to check with your surgeon if you have questions.  

Matthew H. Steele, MD
Sioux City Plastic Surgeon

Fluid from incisions

It does not look like a lot of fluid.  There might be some fluid that accumulates on gauze periodically as you heal. If concerned, see your surgeon.