Birthmark removal options? (Photo)

I have a huge birthmark on my four head I don't know what type of birthmark it is but I was wondering is there anyway I can get it removed with out leaving a bald spot in my hairline and also what do you think the price would be to get it removed

Congenital naves vs others.. close examination will be needed.

A close examination will be needed. For these birthmarks excision is the best, as the recurrence following even the best, most powerful lasers is almost 100%. My suggestion is that you see a facial surgeon to discuss treatment options. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Laser Removal for Birthmarks

Birthmarks can be improved with laser treatment or tattoo lasers. Cost will vary and take a series of treatments. Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Emer