How can I tighten up my inner thighs? Are there any minimally invasive procedures that would be effective on my thighs? (Photos)

I had a tummy tuck with liposuction in 04' which left my skin feeling very "soft " in this area. I could certainly stand to lose a few lbs but I fear even further sagginess in my inner thighs with weight loss. I do not wish to have any further surgery if I can avoid it.

How can I tighten up my inner thighs? Are there any minimally invasive procedures that would be effective on my thighs?

A groin incision thigh lift would likely produce the best result without having the vertical scars associated with more invasive procedures.

Tighten upper inner thighs?

Hello and thank you for your question . Liposuction is the least invasive procedure that can work .  it has its problems as well. Your best bet is a combination of liposuction and conservative skin excision in the groin.

Try finding a plastic surgeon who performs a lot of these.

Peter Fisher M.D 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

The inner thigh paradox.

Inner thighs ar challenging. the skin in this area tends to be loose from the get go in all but the youngest patients. Liposuction in this area can easily remove fat, but the skin is not as likely to shrink up. Since you are already feeling " soft" in this area it is likely that any treatment that removes more fat will make the area looser. Inner thigh lift removes and tightens the excess skin, but is a surgical procedure.

Unfortunately, there is no non invasive modality that tightens skin well (yet).  A few thing are used for facial skin tightening, but I find them lackluster at best. If surgery is a non starter, may be best to leave well enough alone.

Adam Tattelbaum, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon