Is there a cosmetic procedure where the lateral canthus is raised higher?

I've always liked the shape of almond eyes that turn upwards. My eyes are big, and round. They also slant downwards when I smile. I want it to do the opposite and give me more almond and less round eyes. Is there a procedure for this? Thanks in advance

Lateral canthal elevation

Yes, the lateral canthus can be released and elevated to a better position. This can be performed alone, or in conjunction with a blepharoplasty. This can be performed in the office setting, and sutures are usually removed in 3-5 days.Andrew Campbell, M.D.Facial Plastic SpecialistQuintessa Aesthetic Centers

Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lateral canthoplasty is the termed for raising the lateral canthus but it is often NOT enough by itself and it can make it worse unless additional necessary steps are also made. See link below on almond eye surgery.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

A picture is worth a thousand words.

The answer is that without some idea of your concerns, it is impossible to give a meaningful response.  There is a great deal of misunderstanding about what lateral canthoplasty can and can't accomplish.  Generally there are many issues that make an eye look more round and less almond.  For that reason, generally no a lateral canthoplasty is often not the answer.