Interested in a Breast Lift With Silicone Implants. (photos)

What type of procedure/lift would be necessary to achieve perky D size breast? What price range am I looking at? I'm currently a size C and do not want too big just something perky and the right size I'm 5'1 weight 139. My main concern is the type of lift I will need. Will the anchore cut be necessary to achieve perky breast? I'm trying to avoid noticeable scars. Thank you. I want this procedure done in November.

Lifrt with Implants?

Without  seeing you in person it isn't possible to give you specific advice. In order to achieve a satisfactory lift you will need either a vertical (lollipop) or anchor type lift. This would be determined by your degree of skin laxity, amount of lift needed, and size of implant desired. It is the implant which will provide the "perkiness" over the long run. The combination of lift plus implant is a very complex operation and when both procedures are done at the same time it is recognized that there can be a very high (30% or more) revision rate, so in some situations your surgeon may recommend that it be performed in stages. Understandably most patients would like to have it done in a single stage, but if means avoiding having to do a major revision, a two stage procedure may be a better choice with a better more durable outcome.

Breast lift / Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants

I appreciate your question.

The size of implant best for you  is dictated by your chest wall measurements.  Once we determine that we can choose the profile based on what you want or need to achieve.  If you are seeking a natural look, then the diameter of the implant should be equal to or, more ideally, smaller than the width of your breast. The breast width is a measurement of how wide your breast is at the base, which should be measured at the level of the nipple. Choosing an implant that is smaller in diameter than your breast width will avoid the "side breast" fullness that is often associated with a more artificial appearance.  Other than that, you should choose the implant based on volume, not on the dimensions of the implant. You should choose a board certified plastic surgeon that you trust to help guide you in this decision.  

Silicone will give you a fullness at the top (upper pole fullness).

Silicone implants come pre-filled with a silicone gel and are the softest implant available. They feel more natural, which makes them a good option for women with less natural breast tissue; but they require a larger incision. It may be more difficult to realize if this type of implant has ruptured, so it is important to monitor them with annual follow-up visits. Additionally, because this implant contains a more liquid silicone (less cross-linked), if this implant should rupture, it will leak only into the scar capsule formed around the implant but may cause some discomfort or implant distortion.

Anatomic gummy bear implants might be a good choice to give you volume.

These highly-sought-after, anatomic implants offer a look that more closely resembles the natural silhouette of a breast, and, therefore, are a very attractive option for individuals seeking a natural-looking, aesthetic primary breast augmentation. Additionally, these implants are an especially excellent option for patients undergoing restorative or corrective breast surgery because they provide more stability, shape, and reduced incidence of capsular contracture. Compared to other types of silicone gel implants, the silicone in the cohesive gel implant is more cross-linked; therefore, should the implant shell “rupture,” it maintains its shape and silicone does not leak.

During your breast augmentation consultation, you should feel the different types of implants available, and try on various implant sizers in front of a mirror to help you to get an idea of how you will look following the surgery. You should also bring pictures of the look you would like to achieve, as well as a favorite top to wear when trying on implant sizers.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice on the type of lift you would need is an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Breast lift with augmentation

You would most likely get the best result with a full breast lift with breast augmentation. Please seek an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Be sure to express your goals and expectations to your chosen surgeon. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck!

Dean Vistnes
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area
#realself #drdeanvistnes #breastlift #breastaugmentation

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

What type of procedure do I need for a perky looking breast?

Thanks so much for your question.  Based on your photos you have some asymmetry between your breasts.  I think one breast has something called pseudootosis and the other has grade one ptosis.  Either way when you add an implant (or more weight) to an already droopy breast they will become more droopy if you don't also add a lift.  I believe that you will need a standard wise pattern (anchor type) lift.  It's always nice to have as little scar as possible but without the appropriate support your breasts will likely become droopier than you would like.  Hope this helps.

Shaun Parson, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Lift?

Thank you for your question and photos.  You will definitely benefit from a lift to tighten the skin.  Most likely you will need a lollipop lift but that does depend in part on the size of the implant selected.  This is best discussed in person at the time of your consultation to make sure you get the most accurate information.

Best of luck.

Brian C. Reuben, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift with silicone implant

After seeing your picture, you are a great candidate for breast lift and implant surgery. It is really difficult to predict the best type of lift you need before consulting with you in person. With that said, don't worry about scars. You would much rather have the right type of lift instead of the wrong one that gave you a shorter scars. Please find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who  has lots of experience with these procedures. Good luck. 

Mehdi K. Mazaheri, MD

Breast lift with silicone implants?

Hi Pantoja,

I think that you will need bilateral lollipop lifts with small implants to get the youthful, perky look that you desire. Without a vertical incision, the areolas will stretch quite a bit and will dominate the breast mound. The vertical incision will maintain the mastopexy results better over time than a breast lift just around the nipples.

Visit a Board certified plastic surgeon in you area to discuss your options for scar management and the best procedure for you.

Dr. Christine Rodgers

Interested in a Breast Lift With Silicone Implants. D cup

Based solely on your photos my preliminary recommendation if you were seen in my practice would be to place moderate sized implants (silicone cohesive gel) combined with a full mastopexy.  The longer the horizontal under breast incision the smaller the required implant and with your size goals I think that portion of the anchor incision would not need to be very long.  I use many Benelli lifts for my patients but do not find you to be a candidate.

Discuss all options carefully once you select your surgeon and best wishes for a good result.  Try to avoid going with too large an implant due to the added risks.

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Breast lift

Thank you for your question.  Based on your submitted photos you appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast lift with implants procedure to produce beautiful overall results.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to be further evaluated, discuss your surgical options, address your goals and work together to create the surgical plan that best helps you achieve the overall look you desire.

With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD

What kind of lift with my breast implant do I need??

great question with many solutions. The question becomes- which one is best for you from an aesthetic standpoint. I'll first go over all the options:

1)no breast lift with breast implant only. It appears that your nipple is at or below your bottom breast fold. It is somewhat difficult to assess, however, without evaluating you in clinic. If your nipple is slightly above your breast fold, you may be a candidate for just a breast augmentation.  I always measure the distance from the nipple to the breast fold and if the distance is significant; I'll always suggest a full anchor scar breast lift to give you the most perky breast possible. It will be your decision if you wish to add the scar or have the financial support  to incorporate the full breast lift with the anchor scar. 

2) donut lift with breast implant.  The donut left which leaves a scar around the areola can remove a limited amount of skin in the areola area and moves the nipple up. There is a limit, however, how much the nipple can be moved up. 

3) full breast lift with implant . A full breast lift if you were able to except the scar which is easily camouflaged but noticeable when exposed, provides the greatest amount of lift and removal of excess skin. As a result this technique gives you the most perky breasts Possible.  I find there is a limit, however, on the volume of the implant that can be chosen. 

Whatever your decision, you must be able to take into consideration your budget; as well as, your individual expectations of what the surgery can provide. Breast size, the amount of breast lift, the amount of breast skin removed, and the location and the length of the scar are all important factors to think about. Good luck and chose your surgeon and the procedure wisely!!

Sean T. Lille, MD