Is it normal to not be able to walk because of a pain in my right butt after Butt implants? I have now 2 months post part

Buttocks pain

Buttocks pain will improve following buttocks implantation; the pain is caused by the implant pressing on your sciatic nerve; usually, as the swelling subsides all of your symptoms will dissipate. I would give it 3 to 6 months.

Is it normal to not be able to walk because of a pain in my right butt after Butt implants?

Thank you for your question. It is not uncommon to be a little sore or achy at this point following the placement of your buttocks implants. With that being said, you will want to consider each of the three problems:

1. You’re not seeing a significant improvement with each passing day.
  2. You’re having difficulty with range of motion in your legs and buttocks. 
  3. You’re having loss of strength in your buttocks.

If any of these apply, you will most certainly want to be seen by your plastic surgeon and evaluated to make sure the implants are in the proper position. Best of luck!