Butt implants removal? (Photos)

Hi doctors i had my butt implants removed yesterday and wanted to know if drains recovery are necessary? cause my doctor did not put drains on me and it has kind of worry cause i have heard ppl say that its always necessary...thankyou for you respond.

Buttock implants

Drains aren't always necessary.  It depends on how much fluid the patient is producing at the time of the procedure.  This is determined at the time of the procedure.  No worries as long as you are keeping your surgeon updated on your recovery process.

Buttock implant removal and drains

Drains are not necessary after this procedure. You just need to be wearing a compression wrap. 

Arian Mowlavi, MD