I have a black birthmark on my forhead and I want to get it removed, what do you suggest?

Round kind of mole and it is really black

Mole removal is usually a simple procedure

There are a number of techniques which can be implemented to remove your mole.  First the size and location of the mole are important to know.  With this information a realistic surgical plan can be devised that can likely give you an excellent cosmetic result.  I have removed a number of facial moles with excellent cosmetic outcomes.  Please check out the forehead mole removal before and after pictures on the link below.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}