Would I be a good candidate for a Panniculectomy?

69 yrs old, white female, 5'2", current weight 200lbs, lost 115 lbs. I have had the weight off for 2 years and have been at this weight for around 8 months. I am on high blood pressure medicine, and blood thinners, but have had several surgeries. Just have to be off the bed thinners. How long is recovery without complications? Just want my last years comfortable. Thanks

Panniculectomy/Abdominoplasty/Tummy Tuck/ Liposuction/Hi Definition Procedures

Thank you for your question. Congratulations on your weight loss!  What a great accomplishment.  You would need to be in overall good health and cleared for elective surgery by your primary care doctor.For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon