How Do I Find a Facial Fat Transfer Specialist in the UK?

I am aware this is a highly specialised and potentially 'tricky' procedure, how do I find specialists in this area? UK based! Thank you.

Hi There,

Here is a link the board certified doctors in your area who are qualified to perform Fat Transfers.

Hopefully this helps!

Doctor Answers 1

How do i find a Bitish Plastic Surgeon for Fat Grafting?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

That is tough given I live in the US.  I would look up on the Web in Birmingham and London or other larger cities around you to get and idea.  Then just space out a few appointments and listen to each plastic surgeon.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.