How does a lip lift affect the midpoint of the mouth area? (photos)

I am a male looking to get a a lip lift. In the example provided, the lady has undergone a subnasal lip lift. The effect that I am curious about, is the huge difference in the distance between the subnasale and the stomion. Usually the distance between the top of the lip and the subnasale point is talked about. It seems to have been significantly reduced. I was wondering how this works, and whether it's possible to minimise upper lip pout whilst decreasing the subnasale-stomion distance.

Subnasal Lip Lift

By decreasing the skin distance between the base of the noise and the upper lip, there is an effect on elevating the Cupid's bow and the vermilion of the central upper lip.This may change the stomion position slightly. How much that would be affected is a function of how much skin is removed. At 25% of the philtrum skindistance excised the stamina would probably not change. But at 33% or greater then it would be affected.