Rhinoplasty, where to start? (photos)

I've been looking at options of Rhinoplasty for a few years now. I have a large dorsal hump that also slightly leans to the left giving my face unsymetrical appearance and a stern side profile. My questions are: based on the photos provided of photoshopping would my expectations of surgery be realistic, and how much would I be looking to pay? (I live in the UK)

Where to start?

GreetingsThank you for your question, Your question is not clear but for every operation of Rhinoplasty you will be asleep during the operation under General Anesthesia meaning you will not fell anything. After operation Medication for pain is usually given to patients as well as antibiotics.Depending how many month you are, i do not recommed you to have operation during pregnancy. 

Closed rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us. In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features. Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty candidate for crooked nose and dorsal hump

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish shaving down the dorsal hump very similar to the digitally altered photographs. The dorsal hump is composed of both bone and cartilage which has to be shaved down in order to remove it.   Osteotomies placed in the nasal bones are required to close the open roof and straighten the nasal bridge line. The cost of a rhinoplasty is directly determined by the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in an operating room, time monitored under anesthesia by a physician anesthesiologist and the surgeon's professional fees for performing the procedure along with all of the postoperative follow-up appointments. For many examples, our current price list and more information, please see the link and the video below to our before-and-after rhinoplasty gallery