Best option for eye bags (non surgical)?

I'm about to turn 35 next week and becoming increasingly conscious about my under eye bags. I think it may be a combination of sinusitis and age

Eye bags - non-surgical treatment.

Thank you for asking about your lower lid bags.
  • The usual cause of lower lid bags in a young person is an inherited tendency -
  • Is you have always had lower lid bags, this is your condition and you need surgery.
  • If however they only developed when you developed sinusitis, then it is swelling from the sinusitis and will subside when the sinusitis is gone.
  • It is very unlikely for aging to cause visible lower lid bags by age 33, but it can happen.
  • For early aging, fillers can be tried instead of surgery but results can be lumpy.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Eye bags

There are a number of non surgical treatments available for 'eye bags'. The surgical option is gold standard. It depends on clinical examination, could you provide us with photos?