Best option for eye bags (non surgical)?
Doctor Answers 2
Eye bags - non-surgical treatment.
- The usual cause of lower lid bags in a young person is an inherited tendency -
- Is you have always had lower lid bags, this is your condition and you need surgery.
- If however they only developed when you developed sinusitis, then it is swelling from the sinusitis and will subside when the sinusitis is gone.
- It is very unlikely for aging to cause visible lower lid bags by age 33, but it can happen.
- For early aging, fillers can be tried instead of surgery but results can be lumpy.
There are a number of non surgical treatments available for 'eye bags'. The surgical option is gold standard. It depends on clinical examination, could you provide us with photos?
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.