Best option for eye bags (non surgical)?
Doctor Answers 3
Eye bags - non-surgical treatment.
- The usual cause of lower lid bags in a young person is an inherited tendency -
- Is you have always had lower lid bags, this is your condition and you need surgery.
- If however they only developed when you developed sinusitis, then it is swelling from the sinusitis and will subside when the sinusitis is gone.
- It is very unlikely for aging to cause visible lower lid bags by age 33, but it can happen.
- For early aging, fillers can be tried instead of surgery but results can be lumpy.
Tear Trough Filler Treatment
Without seeing a photo, it is tricky to decide on the best treatment for your case. However, Tear Trough Filler is a great non-surgical alternative to blepharoplasty, which is used to treat under eye bags. The treatment is a quick and safe alternative to surgery, costs a fraction of the price and gives results that last between 9 and 12 months.
It involves two injection points, where a micro-cannula is passed under the skin on each side of the face. Dermal filler is injected under muscle around the eye and eye hollow area resulting in plumping the skin from underneath, tightening and flattening out lines under the eye, greatly reducing the depth of the under eye bag.
Local anesthetic contained within the product means that there has been minimum discomfort and pain during or after the procedure. I also use an advanced micro-cannula technique to reduce number of injections required, which minimised bruising and swelling.
I think you should arrange to have a face-to-face consultation with a specialist who can talk you through your options. Thanks, Dr. Critchley
There are a number of non surgical treatments available for 'eye bags'. The surgical option is gold standard. It depends on clinical examination, could you provide us with photos?