Could my nose be fractured?

10 oclock Friday night I was smacked in the right side of my nose. There was a tiny amount of blood a couple of hours after this the swelling started to come out but no bruising. The pain got worse& worse it hurt to chew& I had a bad pain in my right eye since it's happened I've only had 8 hour sleep over 2 days cause the pain. My nose feels stuffy but it moves from one to another I still haven't had any bruising it's just swollen?.

Could my nose be fractures?

Thank you for your question.It is best to go to A&E and get examined. It sounds like you sustained a significant amount of trauma to your face. Going to A&E will allow the doctors to give you the best possible advice.
Kind regards