Drooping corners of mouth.. How to fix them?

My top lip doesnt show on the sides. 1 month ago I had Restylane injected into (majority the top lip) them to help improve the appearance and fullness but I really feel like there has been little impact. I have read online about people getting "corner lip lifts" but cannot find any information about anywhere that offers this in the UK (Im from England)? I was told to get botox, but will this make much of a difference? Will more restylane just make me go duck-like? I appreciate any advice given

Lip Advancement

To really make a significant improvement/change, you need a lip or vermilion advancement. Filler will just make your puffy and stick out and a subnasal lip lip will leave the corners unchanged and looking even worse. Your upper lip has too lilttle vermilion show in addition to corners that turn down. The only way to make the sides of the lip fuller, as well as the corners levels, is to move the position of the vermilion edge across the whole lip.

Droopy corners the mouth

Based on a review of the photos provided, you appear to be a good candidate for a lip lift.

With mouth open you barely show the two central incisors(teeth) and therefore a shortening is warrented.

In addition you have a lack of premaxillary bone support for the lateral upper lip which can be provided with

fat grafting or radiesse.

Hope this helps

Andrew Kornstein, MD, FACS