Bottoming out? (Photo)

I had my BA surgery over 3months ago. 390 gel high profile under the muscle. I went from 75A to 75d. My left breast always was lower then my right breast. I am worried because they changed the shape and I am still waiting for my surgeon to confirm my appointment. I still have numb areas on the bottom of my breasts and nipples. Is this normal?

Bottoming out of breast implants?

Thank you for your question.  I do not see evidence of bottoming out.  Her result looks good especially with such large breast implants.It is important to understand that 15% women have temporary sensation loss after breast augmentation surgery which usually recovers over the first 3-6 months.  Studies have shown however that 5%  of patients after breast augmentation can have permanent loss of sensation.

Bottoming out?

Thank you for your question . A preoperative photo would be very helpful to provide you with the best information. That being said you have no evidence of bottoming out and nice stable symmetrical appearing creases. Given the length of time from surgery your numbness can be very normal. You have an excellent result. Best of luck!

Bruce Landon, MD