What can i do about my bottom lip? I understand it is meant to be bigger than my upper lip but not that big. (photos)

I think it was injured when i got into a fight when i was younger and the other boy put his hand inbetween my lowers gums and my lower teeth and ripped the string in the process.

Lip reduction

Hello and thank you for your question. If your lower lip feel overly full a lip reduction can be performed to removes some portions of the lower lip fullness. 

Best Wishes

Charlotte Physician

Lip reduction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Best Wishes

Charlotte Physician