Tummy tuck and bbl (liposuction). What do u recommend for me and what is the cost? (photo)

I want to get rid of the stomach and back but I want my butt to be tighter and firm but not too big.

Tummy tuck and bbl

I prefer to stage the two and do the Bbl first. I think that in most cases it is safer that way. Best of luck.

Based on the photos. you appear to be a good candidate for tummy tuck and fat transfer procedure. Cost varies from surgeon to surgeon and depends on OR time, anesthesia.....Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Best procedures for you, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In this regard, I'm totally agree with you, therefore i recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and weist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Tummy tuck and BBL

Without question, the best procedures for what you are looking for his to have a tummy tuck, and a BBL.  Your best results will happen if you get these two procedures done separately.  They can be done together, but it could potentially limit the result, and as with any significant increase in surgical time, risks rise slightly.  Visit with a few board-certified plastic surgeons to get examined in person.Best of luck!

Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

BBL & TT

Thank you for your question and photographs.

Based on your photographs, it appears that you would be a good candidate for both procedures but I recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have an in-person examination done. Cost varies depending on the location and surgeon but I can tell you that the RealSelf average cost for a BBL is between $6,000-$7,000 and a tummy tuck ranges from $8,000-$9,000. Most practices offer discounts on multiple procedures but I generally recommend staging these procedures simply because you will have to refrain from sitting on your buttocks for at least 3 weeks after a BBL which means you would need to sleep on your stomach, which may not be optimal when just having a tummy tuck. This reduces complications and provides for a more comfortable post-operative recovery. Best of luck in your endeavors. 
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck and bbl (liposuction). What do u recommend for me and what is the cost?

I think that a tummy tuck coupled with liposuction of the sides, back, and bra rolls with fat transfer to the buttocks and hips would produce a great result for you.

Brazilian Butt Lift revision/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

From your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for a Tummy Tuck procedure with fat grafting to your buttocks.  

For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon