Swelling still present after non surgical nose job?

I initially had a non surgical nose job 4 weeks ago and then went in for a top up last week so it's been exactly 7 days since the top up an I had EXTREME swelling right away! Although some of it has gone there's two areas in particular where swelling is still present! Causing the area of the nose to look raised an just odd! Should I be concerned? Is this definitely swelling or filler that hasn't been mounded into place? I had juverderm injected. Please help?

Persistent swelling after nasal injection

I think you should discuss with your doctor. At this point, most of the usual swelling should have subsided. It might need to get hyaluronidase.

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry to hear of your dermal filler issues after  non-surgical rhinoplasty.  It often takes fillers 2-4 weeks to soften and appear more natural.  Assuming there is no skin compromise allow your results time to mature.  If after this time your nose maintains a contour irregularity you can have the Juvederm dissolved. Hope this helps.  

Swelling After Non Surgical Nose Job

Hi and thanks for your question. At seven days after your follow up procedure, most of the swelling should be gone. I would definitely get an evaluation if I were you. It is possible that some of the filler needs to be dissolved with enzyme. If so, don't worry. It's a quick procedure and, if done correctly, only the extra portion can be dissolved. Hope that helps