What would be suggested? (Photo)

I've been lurking for a while and trying to decide on breast implants and lift/no lift. I'm terrified of scars and unnatural shaped nipples. A year ago, I was measured as a "36 C" but I'm pretty sure I can wear a B now. I've breastfed 2 babies for a total of 4 years and it's destroyed me. I'm interested in hearing what would be suggested for me. I'd like to be able to breast feed future children (within the next 3 years). Will breastfeeding ruin implants? 5'6" 155 lbs

Need a Breast Lift

Based on the photos submitted, you definitely need a breast lift. Implants can offer more fullness but don't fundamentally reshape the breasts. A breast lift will raise the breast mound, move the nipple complex up to the proper location and reshape the breasts. If you would like more volume, an implant can be added either at the same time or at a later date. The scars will all be hidden by any clothing you'd wear in public. Further, good scar care with a silicone agent such as BioCorneum will have a significant effect on improving the quality of the scar.
Having an augmentation performed alone (without a lift) will likely give you a look of a full upper portion of the breast with the remaining portion of the breast drooping off the front of this fullness. It may very well be less attractive than doing nothing.For the best results seek the consultation of a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. They have a website listing all the certified plastic surgeons. Members of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery will all be board certified in plastic surgery and have demonstrated an interest and special skill in cosmetic plastic surgery as well.

Breast augmentation and lift, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 550ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Wise Mastopexy

You have a Grade 3 ptosis and a fair amount of your own breast tissue.  You breast tissue is low on your chest.  I think if I were seeing you in person, you would be the kind of patient that I would recommend a wise mastopexy first and then implants at a second operation in the future, if you still wanted them. From your picture it seems like I would want to have a good internal suspension of your breast tissue first.

Gordon Telepun, MD

Decatur, Alabama

What would be suggested?

Based on your photos I would recommend a lift in addition to implants. I would not recommend implants alone without a lift. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Cosmetic Breast Surgery Before or After Babies

As long as you anticipate having more babies it makes no sense to have your breasts corrected regardless of their sizes. Just as one would wait for a foundation to harden and settle before building on it, it makes no sense to create a deformity brought on by pregnancy and gravity only to have it ruined by more babies. 
My advice is to complete your family and once you have reached that point where your life and breasts are stable then consider the next step. Odds are you may benefit from a Breast Lift with or without Augmentation depending on your desired size at that time. 
Hope this helped. 
Dr. Peter A. Aldea
Memphis, TN

I appreciate your question. From your photos, it appears that you would benefit from a breast lift.  A breast lift would reposition your nipples and reshape your breasts, giving them a more youthful appearance.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

What would be suggested?

Thank you for your question. Based on the picture you need breast lift and implant. Even after surgery you will continue to show changes to your breasts with future pregnancies and lactation.

What would be suggested?

Thank you for your question and photographs. Unfortunately I think you will not obtain a satisfactory result with only implant placement. You have a moderate amount of breast sagging and excess skin to your breasts that will not correct itself with implants alone. A lift will correct both of these problems while also placing your nipple and areola into an elevated more youthful position and improving your shape and contour. Hope that this helps.

Breast lift and implant

Your nipples are well below your breast fold, so in my opinion you would need to have a breast lift if you have breast surgery. You could certainly have implants also if you want more volume. Good luck.

Breast lift

In my opinion you absolutely need a breast lift for any kind of acceptable result. A full lift. The biggest trade off is the scars. If you are unwilling to accept anything other than great scars - don't proceed because no one can guarantee what your scars will look like. Everyone heals differently.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD