How to get rid of little scar

This scar is on the top of my head itbis veryy little but i do not like where it is visable.

Doctor Answers 2

Depressed Scars May Respond Well To Subcision Followed By Microneedling

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Although a photo is not a substitute for an in-the-flesh examination, which allows for determining how distensible a scar is, the picture suggests a comparatively small, slightly depressed (indented), narrow scar. Subcision is a relatively inexpensive and quick technique for breaking up the abnormal scar tissue below that pulls the scar down  and would appear to be a worthwhile first step in helping to lift and smooth the base of the scar.

A tiny amount of volumizing filler, such as Belotero Balance, which has little to no tendency to give rise to the unwanted, bluish Tyndall Effect discoloration, may then be added to further smooth the scar and also for its biostimulatory effect for increasing native collagen and elastic fiber synthesis.

Finally, if deemed necessary, medical microneedling, another relatively inexpensive technique, may be used to further blend the tone and texture of the surface of the scar with the surrounding normal skin. For this purpose, since the scar is small, I would likely use a Dermastamp device. 

For more on these particular techniques, check out the archives of and be sure to consult a board certified aesthetic physician with experience in treating all kinds of scars with all available methods, and not simply some place pushing the latest to come along laser or other energy-based device for everything. 

New York Dermatologic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 33 reviews

Depressed Scars -- Subcision/Laser/Nedling/Bellafill or Punch Excision

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
These are very difficult to treat.  Often small punch excision are best and then followed by laser/microneedling and fillers.  You can try subcision with needling/lasers/fillers but will need a series of treatments for improvement.  I suggest seeing a cosmetic expert who specializes in scars.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.