Should I need a revision septoplasty?

It has been 9 months since my septoplasty and my doctors have still not sent me an appointment. I still cannot breathe through my side of my nose and I find it difficult to sleep. Why cant i still breathe through both nostrils? P.s there is nothing wrong withthe appearance- that is great!

Post operative septoplasty

I hate to hear that you are having issues with your breathing after surgery.  There can be a variety of reasons why this is still happening - I strongly suggest you take the initiative and call your doctor's office to schedule an appointment for follow up as they know exactly what was done in the surgery and will know what to expect in regards to your obstructed breathing.  Best of luck.  

Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon