Recommended nipple lifts and procedure to make a full higher breast, with minimal scarring and to reduce areola size? (photos)

My right breast is significantly larger than my left breast, I have lost weight over the past year and sadly has mainly gone from my breasts. I would love to reduce the size of my aeriola but with minimal scarring, and have higher fuller breasts again. I have a lot of skin to work with, and would still like them to look like big full as natural looking as possible breast, any advice would be appreciated for procedures or clinics? Thankyou

Recommended nipple lifts and procedure to make a full higher breast, with minimal scarring and to reduce areola size?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.At the first 3 to 5 months, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, feel swollen and also have bruises and open wounds, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 to 4 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support…

Recommended nipple lifts and procedure to make a full higher breast, with minimal scarring and to reduce areola size

An areola reduction will do one thing only, it will reduce the diameter of the areola, Thinking it is going to lift your breast into a higher location will leave you disappointed. Breast implants make the breast larger, but do not lift the breast any higher either. For that to occur, you would need a breast lift.

Julio Garcia, MD

Breast lift with or without implants

Thank you for your question.  You are a good candidate for a breast lift with or without implants.  The addition of implants will improve the fullness and roundness of your breasts especially in the upper pole.  Given your breast asymmetry, you will require a lift to a greater extent on your larger, more droopy side.  The larger breast will likely have a lollipop-type scar whereas the smaller side will have a circumareolar scar.  To be sure, consultant with one or more board certified plastic surgeons to discuss your options.  Best wishes!

Based on your photographs, you are going to need a breast lift procedure. If you are happy with your breast size, you can have a breast lift using your own tissue which is lifted to a higher position on your chest. A second option to consider if you want larger breasts, would be to have a breast lift combined with placement of breast implants. The implants will increase the volume of the breasts, and the lift will be necessary to lift your breast tissue and reposition your nipple to the center of the implant. You appear to have too much sagging to do just an implant without a lift.Seek out a plastic surgeon in your country who has experience doing breast lifts as well as breast lifts with implants. Good luck

Breast lift

Thank you for your question.  I agree with my colleague in that an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon is the best way to go.  An exam is necessary in order to find out what your best options are.  Yes you can get an areola reduction done at the same time as you get a breast lift.  You may only need a periareolar lift or you may also need a vertical component as well, this can be determined at your consultation along with weather or not you will want an implant.  You are a good candidate for breast lift surgery,  you should be able to get the look that you want as long as you are realistic. 
Best of luck,Dr. Hisham Seify

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

Can I have a breast lift and nipple reduction at the same time?

Thank you for your question and photos.  I would start with a face to face consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has experience in breast surgery. During your visit your surgeon should be evaluating your health to determine if you are a good surgical candidate and examining your tissues to get a sense of what type of procedure your tissues will allow. Some patients may be a great candidate for a lift with a periareolar incision while others may also require a vertical incision as well.  Only with a hands on exam can this be determined. During the consult you and the surgeon should be understanding of the goals and realistic outcomes of your choices. Once an exam and opinion is rendered then you can decide if surgery is right for you. Good luck.

David J. Wages, MD
Peabody Plastic Surgeon