Could a raised skin colored mole be melanoma? (photo)

had a mole on the top of my head for about 5 years now. I noticed it with my first pregnancy. It has grown alot in 5 years. Bigger than the end of a pencil now. Its tender sometimes, but I believe they may be due to where its located and me brushing etc my hair. Its skin colored, not dots etc and has hair that grows in it. I'm beginning to get concerned that it may be melanoma. A doctor looked at it about 4 years ago and said he thought it was fine. What are your opinions?

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- SEE AN EXPERT Dermatologic Surgeon

If you are concerned about a mole please see an expert.  This can be treated in the office.  Best, Dr. Emer.