What should I do to my broken cheekbones after assault? (Photo)

Hi I'm asking about my cheekbones got broken in a serious assult took place while I was sitting down on a chair an some guy come an broke my cheek bones an fractured my skull I've been suffering really bad sinice been a year or so I can't feel my upper lip noise an left eye an left cheek is in a bad way an especially my gum is out of place my teeth are so sore all the time there gone out of shape I can't even breathe properly what can I do as I'm having so much trouble

Doctor Answers 1

Needs evaluation

An exam and evaluation by a plastic surgeon are necessary.  A CT scan will show the bone damage.  Reconstruction with implants, fat injections or fillers, or moving the bones may be necessary.  University medical centers usually can help with this type of major trauma reconstruction.

Marin Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 18 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.