Is this normal? I am 4 weeks and a few days post-op (Photo)

I am 4 weeks and a few days post op , my waist seems very uneven as my right side curves in a lot more than the other side making it look so uneven . The side that has cone in more than the other side, seems to be really hard under the skin . Is this part of the process and will it even out ? Thank you !!!

Is this normal? I am 4 weeks and a few days post-op

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  At 4 weeks after liposuction it is difficult to assess your long term results as you still have asymmetric swelling of your stomach tissues as well as the amount of liposuction fluid placed during surgery.  Continue to wear your compression garment and allow your results time to mature over the next 3-6 months to assess any long-term asymmetries.  Hope this helps.

Asymmetry after lipo early post op

Thank you for your question. You are in the early phase of healing and it is common to have some differences. They will continue to improve especially hardness. Sometimes lymphatic massage or Venus legacy skin tightening will help. Please talk to your physician and follow instructions from your PS

Dr derby

Thank you for your question and the photo. You are still very much in the post op process and this all needs healing and swelling to go down more. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD