Will minor Juvederm bumps after non surgical nose job definitely heal on their own?

I experienced some lumps an bumps after a top up treatment using juverderm for my nose. Two weeks later I went back to my doctor who used heavy massage on my nose which fixed most of the problem, but I still see a very tiny bump on the middle right side of my nose.. will this definitely go away on its own? She didn't want to use hylaronidase for some reason an she's meant to be a reputable dermatologist so I don't understand how she injected too much filler in my nose in the first place.

Bumps in Nose after Juvederm

You may want to see if massaging the area out will help before trying to dissolve it with hyaluronidase. A gentle massage should help the bump go down over time. If the bump persists then I would talk to your physician about having it dissolved.

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

If your doctor doesn't prefer to use hyaluronidase you may want to see if massaging the area would help.  The bump will go down over time, but gentle massage may help aid that effort.

Camille Cash, MD

Juvederm bumps

juvederm can be dissolved with hyaluronidase but that removes the filler. Ask your doctor. Maybe they felt the bump was too small to warrant that? Juvederm bumps usually dissolve with massage and time. 

Rebecca Baxt, MD
Paramus Dermatologic Surgeon

Will minor JVD bumps after nonsurgical nose job definitely heal on their own?

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry to hear of your small lump/bump issue.  If it is only been two weeks since treatment I would recommend allowing another two weeks to pass to see if the area resolves on its own.  Often due to the tight tissues found in the nose it takes time for the filler material to soften and look/feel natural.  If after this time the bump has not gone away, a small dose of hyaluronidase can be used to not affect your overall results.  Hope this helps.