Should I try a different laser? Currently doing PicoWay (Photo)

Already had 4 laser treatments with picoway and not pleased with results. It's a simple black tattoo. They said it could take 8 sessions but shouldn't it be gone more by now? Paid 1200.00 to have this small tat removed and it's only broken up in a few small places. I heard black was easier to remove.

Black Tattoo

I would see if after the laser they area is turning white and frosting over. If not, I would recommend that you make sure that it is frosting. This is a sign that the laser is working effectively.  We have amazing results with black tattoos on all skin types. 

Hollywood Phlebologist