When my implants drop, will they look bigger? (Photo)

I got 500cc and I wanted to have pretty big size I showed my doctor pictures and everything but I just look small not what I wanted at all I just want to know if it's because they haven't dropped yet and when they do drop will they look bigger

When my implants drop, will they look bigger?

You may expect improvement in your breast size after 8-12 weeks as the implants start to relax. It is advisable to wait 3-6 months after operation where you can see the final result.

London Plastic Surgeon

Implants

As the implants relax the lower pole fills out more, so I guess in some ways they may look bigger.  Best to give them time to settle.

Based on your photos you're off to a pretty good start. Not knowing your height/weight/pre-surgery bra size it's a little hard to predict your final size. Assuming your surgery is fairly recent, you would expect to see progressively improving results over the next 8-12 weeks.

Thank you for your question and photographs, and it appears that you will have a very nice result. After placement of implants, the overall appearance of the breasts will change dramatically over the next several months, as the implants drop, and the overlying tissue stretches to accommodate the extra volume. In your case the swelling from surgery is flattening your implants and holding them high on your chest. Though they will not get bigger, the volume within the implant will redistribute towards the lower portion of your breast achieving a more natural appearance, and filling your bra cup more. I know waiting is difficult, but judge your results at 4-6 months after surgery as most of your breast changes should have occurred by then. Hope this helps.

Breast size

When your implants drop into position you should have a better more normal breast shape. I do not know if they will look bigger, but should look better than the "high" look they have now. It looks to me that your surgeon put in as large an implant as your tissues could handle at this time. Let healing and settling occur and reassess in a few months. You could increase implant size in future with your pocket now stretched out, but I would not recommend it since giant implants have their own set of problems such as increasing breast sag as you get older. Good luck.