Infection post Tummy tuck. Any suggestions?

I had tummy tuck 13 days ago. I had one drain to the right side. The doctor removed the drain 9 days post po, due to excruciating pain at the point were the drain was inserted. I felt much relive after.. That Sunday my right pubic monis right below where the drain was started hurting I was in excruciating pain I assumed it was ok. Went in my ps couldn't find anything wrong he put me on rocephim IM /bactrim/cipro today. IM still in excruciating pain relieved by me just staying still. HELP

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your recovery issues.  Unfortunately without a full series of photographs or an in-person examination it is difficult to offer definite recommendations.  One key would be to characterize the pain - sharp, stabbing, dull, sore, burning, electrical, etc.  This helps guide determination as to the cause - post-surgical, musculoskeletal, nervous, etc.  Continue to maintain close follow up with your PS. They are in the best position to help you.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}