Could I get away with implants without a lift? (Photo)

Breast Lift with Implants

Hello, thanks for your inquiry and your pictures, unfortunately you need a breast lift for optimal results. You see, your nipples are not in the ideal position and the implants would not improve the position at all without a lift. 

Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Could I get away with implants without a lift

I think an implant alone will certainly make your breasts larger but will not lift the breasts any higher on your rib cage, so you would likely look larger but as saggy or more saggy

Julio Garcia, MD

Breast implants do not and cannot lift breasts

Thank you for your question and helpful photo. 

I'm afraid your breasts are too low to skip a breast lift. Adding breast implants alone without a lift will not give you a good result. Your breasts need to be lifted back on your chest to achieve good perky results. Consider The Horndeski Method that reshapes and repositions your breasts high on your chest without using implants to improve your cleavage. Another reason breast implants are not a good choice for you is that you already have lots of breast tissue; by adding more weight - your breasts will fall further down your chest. Heavy breasts need internal support to keep them in place. THM secures them directly to your chest muscles to provide long term results and many times relieves chronic back/neck pain associated with large breasts. Attached is a woman who underwent THM without implants and without the vertical incision. Notice how far up the breasts are elevated. Implants are not necessary.

Best wishes and kind regards, 

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation - Need a Lift?

Thank you for your question and photos. It looks like a lift will be required in addition to placement of breast implants. I do not think you will achieve a satisfactory result with either augmentation or a lift alone. It is best to have an in-person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic breast surgery. Ask to see a lot of before and after photos of their work. Hope this helps and good luck!

Breast lift

Thank you for your question.  Simply put...no.  You definitely need a breast lift.  Whether or not you need an implant completely depends on your goals.  If you would like a larger overall size and/or fullness in the upper pole of your breast, then an implant would be needed.  To be sure, consult with one or more board certified plastic surgeons to discuss your options.  Best wishes!

Best procedures for your breast, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 550ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Lift or Implants?

Thank you for your inquiry. Judging from the photos your provided, you would benefit from a mastopexy AKA beast lift. Implants will be optional depending on the results you wish to obtain. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for best care.

Could I get away with implants without a lift?

Thank you for your question. Based on the picture you need a breast lift with without an implant for optimal results. Please consult with aboard certified PS for evaluation.

Implant without a lift

Thank you for the question and the picture.     Judging from your pictures, you would benefit from a breastlift,   the implant would be optional.    Good Luck  

Ivor B. Kaplan, MD
Norfolk Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift

most probably breast lift with out an implant with give you the fullness and the lift that you want, unless you want to be very big. 

Ali Totonchi, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon