Hyaluronidase to dissolve filler in the nose and it still looks exactly the same. Does it sometimes take longer to work?

I had my first treatment with hyaluronidase to treat a very small lump on the side of my nose caused by too much perlane being placed there. I saw the results almost instantly after getting hyaluronidase the first time an most of the filler was gone, just a very tiny amount remained. So I went back today an she used a very small amount of hyaluronidase to dissolve the remaining filler.. It's been about 7 hours an the area looks exactly the same. Is this normal? Has it not worked this time?

Unhappy with Hyaluronidase​--Sometimes takes a series

This is tough to answer without pictures, but yes, it can take a series of hyaluronidase to dissolve all the filler. For non-surgical nose jobs, I like to use Voluma, Restylane or Juvederm to improve symmetry of the nose. Best, Dr. Emer