Hairline receding or mature hairline?

Im wondering if my hairline has receeded or if it is a mature hairline. since i was 14-16, i am now 20. Looking at my pictures from teenage years till now. My dads side of the faimly has no balding but my dad is balding from the back but he is 45 and he can still style his hair so i think for his age compared to most other men its not that bad, my mum has a full head of hair and one of her brothers has lost all of his hair while the others still have hair but are the balding.

Receding?

fameed1235,

Does not look too bad, it may only be a maturing hair line from teenager to adult male. If you are worried, then see a hair loss expert in your area for evaluation and possible treatment.

Sincerely,

Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hairline

it is best to have a consultation with a hair restoration surgeon who can evaluate your scalp, your pattern, and discuss with you non surgical options that can help slow the progression of hair loss. he/she can follow you with photographs as well. 

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician